Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Hand Up

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2014, C. Burke.

They also needed someone to make the coffee, apparently.

I've been wanting to get these characters back into the same building for a while. Every time that I have a good (or reasonable) idea for a gag, I put it on hold because they aren't in the same place. But the sub jokes have run their course, and I keep losing the notes I make for when they get together. There's only so much that can happen at a bowling alley.

Co-incidentally, I am currently back in my old school, but this may only be a temporary situation. However, wherever I wind up, for now, I think these characters need to be together. I don't keep much of a storyline with these "gag-a-day" individuals, but I like to be consistent for those reading along.

And, yes, I checked. It seems the A.P.'s rank is only given as "Leader" (or, I should say, the source material's rank).




No comments: