Saturday, July 19, 2014

Math/Educator Website Links

The following are a bunch of links from pages I ripped out of teacher magazines. I haven't visited any of them despite having these pages for a very long time. So I'm sharing them here so I can look at them sometime in the future and clean up some of the random clutter on my desk at home.

CC.BetterLesson.com/mtp: More than 3000 classroom-ready lessons that can be integrated into any curriculum.
Lessons created by more than 130 Master Teachers, with step-by-step instructions, videos, thoughts on how the strategies help to implement Common Core, sample work, etc.

Share My Lesson: "Numerous resource aligned to the Common Core State Standards". A reminder that you are not alone.

10 Free Things! A page from NEA.org, where you can find books, activities, posters, lessons, videos, and more (or so they say!).
Some of the 10 things listed

This list may be amended at any time if I should find more resources I like, if any of these links are dead, or if I just don't like them.

No comments: