Friday, June 06, 2014

Recursive Function Brewing

(Click on the cartoon to see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2014, C. Burke.

f(0) is 'No more bottles of beer on the wall', but that's just sad.

You could call this a follow-up to T-test discussion about Guinness or a follow-up to the article about recursive functions. Either way.

And I just want to take a line to remember the 70th anniversary of D-Day. I didn't have anything special planned. It's not that I forgot when D-Day was -- I knew it was coming. I just forgot that today was the sixth of June until I was typing the date on today's comic. And considering that this needed to be short because I haven't finished packing, there wouldn't have been time to work on something worthy of the occasion. (In fact, some of you may be reading this while I'm on a plane to Denver for niece's wedding.)

Enjoy your weekend.




No comments: