Monday, June 06, 2011

Hitting the Pools?

I don't accept advertising here, and I generally delete posts which are here solely for the purpose of hawking their stuff without contributing in any way to the discussions over here. On the other hand, I've been known to rant on occasion (and more often than that if you've ever met me in person!), so I thought I'd say something nice for a change, free of charge.

If you're looking for pool supplies in Brooklyn, head on over to Best Quality Pools on McDonald Ave, in the Gravesend section. Not only do they have what you need, but they're friendly about it. And unlike some other place in Brooklyn -- which I won't name because I don't want more mail from their legal representatives in New Jersey -- the folks at Best Quality Pools won't refer you to their legal representatives in New Jersey if you say something they don't like.

But, hey, what's not to like?

No comments: