Saturday, May 08, 2010

Suggestions for Comic 500 anyone ??

I'm closing in on the 500th (x, why?) comic. I have time, but unlike previous centennial comics, I don't already have an idea brewing for this particular milestone.

I was able to play around with the numbers 100, 300 , and 400. And for the 200th strip, I did a crossover of two different storyline.

Nothing about the number 500 is jumping out at me at the moment. At least I still have 30 strips or so to go, which means school will be out and I should have more time on my hands.

EDIT: Okay, I have a bad memory and should have checked first.

The Crossover strip was my first anniversary comic. The actual 200th comic was bad puns featuring the co-medians.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

asking for suggestions? did your train of thought get D-railed?

(x, why?) said...

I did the Roman numeral thing for 400. And I might do it again for 600, for other reasons.

Ideas are forming.