Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

Tomorrow, Friday, October 24, 2008, (x, why?) celebrates its first birthday! I'd like to think that it's come along a bit from that first "Co-Medians" cartoon, which didn't even upload correctly.

I can't believe it myself that I managed to keep it going that long during busy periods at school or during the long, lazy days of the summer.

Moreover, I find it harder to believe that I posted 164 comics, as of yesterday, in that single year. That's a rate of better than one comic per two days. I originally planned updates once every three days, but lately three have been four updates per week.

I hope to keep it up as long as I can. And I'd like to thank you, the readers, out there, especially the ones that I'm not related to, nor went to college with. (Thanks, to you, too, guys, but you kinda, sorta, have to follow again anyway.)

Comments, opinions and cold cash are always welcome, but only the first two can be entered on this site or the Comic Genesis forum.

No comments: